Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cat Piano

Yeah, it's been a while and I've been crazy busy. Sorry. Hopefully this'll bring things more in date.
Jason and friends visited for a weekend.
Sailor man Jones.

Me and Becky took Stowford Press and houmous at Bar Story.

and homemade chips back at her place.
First workshop sessions and I made this. It was actually even crappier than it looks.
But it did have my name on it.
More workshop sessions.






Hot wire cutter meets my hand.
None of this will make sense unless you're on my course. Sorry for anyone who isn't and is bored.

Compared to the others, my creations were awful.



Cycle plough project.

All the ideas were sound until we realised you couldn't turn corners.
Quiche at Lawrence's place.
Lawrence at Lawrence's place.
More workshop stuff.

Regent Street with Claire who wouldn't let me take her photo.
Guinness about to be on the tube in Shoreditch.
The view from Andy's front door, Fulham.
Me and Bex cycled to Clapham and went to the best café I've visited in AGES.
Espresso, orange juice and tarte aux peches.

Not sure when this was but it's at the Hobgoblin in New Cross.
and that's Emily.
and that's Lucy and Chris' face is blurry.
Adam and Amy, Surrey House 4th floor.


White Cube opening for Anselm Kiefer.
Mandy on the right.
Evelina on the left. I didn't realise until this point just how many Italian people are in London, and that Evelina seems to know all of them.
Bagel shop in Shoreditch.

Good design/bad design with Lawrence, somewhere between Peckham and New Cross.




I might start another blog for all this uni stuff. It's terribly dull unless you're involved with it.


I don't remember their names, but this was at Shunt and I drank too much.


Emily again.


Back at my flat now for tea and cheesecake. Hello Paul.
Hello Shumaiya and Sarah.
I have to design a present for whoever designed this. It's going slowly.
Quick visit to Nottingham for Leighton's party. There's sibling one.
There's sibling two.

Hi gran.


The group kept growing.
Not sure what this was about.
Or this.
Leighton, pop, grandad.
This is more of a reminder to me. The lecture was good. Check him out.
I'll try and post more when my headache goes away.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at least some (if not all) of your uni stuff in this! Also, Stowford Press rocks.

    ReplyDelete