Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Uncorrected proofs

Army of Flying Robots played their last show on Friday.
This obviously isn't there though. Pre-show drinking after work.
Tom screened some super limited edition t-shirts for it. But he ran out of smalls before I got there.
There's Tom.
I don't want to caption all of these, because if you were there you know anyway and if you weren't, you'll get the idea.






Lots of familiar faces were there.




Mark came up for the weekend. Boulty in the background.
It quickly became Army of Flying Sweatbox.


I wish I hadn't blurred this one. Luke's expression is priceless.
Final group shot (maybe?).
Enjoy the stateside adventure Simon!
Enjoy the London adventure Luke!
I don't know who the guy on the right is but that's definitely Jessica on the left. Sorry Mr. Guy on Right.

RIP Robots!

No comments:

Post a Comment