Thursday, June 11, 2009

Born on a Day the Sun Didn't Rise

So, Monday night was Bangers & Fash at Brownes.
This is not Brownes. This is Sophie, back for summer, at Broadway. She'll probably be angry with me for posting this. Or make a remark about her nose. You have a lovely nose, Sophie!
Sadly, I only caught the very end of the fashion show.
There was some REAL good stuff in there though.

James, me and possibly Meggie? Not certain.
Definitely Meggie there though. And David.

Hello green flash. Hello Else.
This is Simon's "My fashion show just went down reeeeeaaaaaal good!" pose...
...and this is his "We've already sold LOADS of shirts!" pose.
Andy and Amber.


Jen modeled and looked absolutely fantastic. (MacBook spellcheck says that's how you spell it but I'm suspicious).

I don't know who these girls were, but they know Simon and they were lovely.
Apparently this is a ritual of theirs!
Compulsory crowd shot.


This is Laura and Claire. They're doing this, which you should definitely go to.
Things moved on to The Social, where everyone was showing some love.
See?


I didn't want to love myself, so a blurry Andy B will do.
I don't remember your name but your dress was really pretty!
The 'fat' puddles outside. Ask Andy about those.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh-kayyyyy. Here's where it starts getting a bit strange. Me and Andy took a night adventure. This was around 4am. Strong feelings of chasing wild geese.

Andy set this one up.
I don't know where we were, but the buildings were awesome everywhere.

Eventually, we found everyone.
Even Luke.
I'm pretty sure they weren't his bananas. This was followed by an offering of spoons and an iron.
Pam offered us breakfast at her place but didn't want to walk.
We stopped off at the park.
Thumbs down.


Luke J Moss Vs. Red Stripe.
Ha. This one's kinda hard to explain. We found another party. It was REALLY odd. We got in the shower. We didn't turn the shower on but Pam did take this photo.
Not sure why that was there.
They asked me to take this.
I'm not even going to attempt explaining the lounge. Circa 6am.
Big house. We weren't there long.
But thanks for having us anyway!
Back to the journey.
Circa 7am.
Pam cooked breakfast and gave us tea (seriously, how amazing is she?!) and Andy fell asleep.
Closely followed by Luke, at which point I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment