Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Black, White, and Run

I haven't posted in a while. Sorry. I'm going to make some serious effort to get more stuff on here now. Promise.Yesterday it was reeeeeaaaaal sunny.
So I took a ride to James' house, 'cause he's back in town now.
We went for a walk around Nottingham.
and to Laura and Carly's exhibition. We were the first people in to see this. It's real good. The private view's tonight. Be there.

Carly's poem. Sorry if anybody finds my handwriting completely impossible to understand.
Favourite one of Laura's.
Then we checked out the Browne's exhibition. Not for long though. It was SO hot up there.
Next stop, the Arboretum for Amber's birthday.
S'good to see this guy back around.
Amber got a cake with her face on it.
Homeboys.

So then a bit later on I took a ride to Lady Bay park, where Joe did some wheelies on my bike.
and we played ball.
It went in. No, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment