Thursday, April 02, 2009

Je Veux Te Voir

Last weekend was my Dad's birthday, so we hired out (most of) The Hawley Arms.
These are the only two photos from the pub on my camera. Poppa took loads though. I'll try and get hold of some.

So after muchos drinking (and some food), me and James moved on to a party in town. Red flash comeback!
We didn't have much beer and the beer we did have was pretty awful.
The DIY art/light job was awesome/terrible.
I don't know who these people are. Ask James. He probably knows.
Same again.
And again. This guy was cool.
Flare.
This was Anca. She's from Romania and she's pretty fantastic. Say hey to her if you see her around.

James was getting quite drunk at this point.
I have absolutely no idea why half of this is black.
I don't remember her name. I should probably ask people these things before I take photos of them.
Outside was a roof area that ruled. I didn't realise at this point that there was a different window allowing access to where they're standing. Having already fallen out of one window to get this shot, I tried the direct route, along the edge of the skylight (out of shot), which I then broke with my foot.  It wasn't a successful attempt by any means.
Incidentally, the guy on the left in the white shirt is Sharif. He's cool too.
Something a bit different! I've been taking out my Halina loads recently. Since the death of Colorsplash it's great to be burning through 35mm again. That's the garden at Chez Mother.

It wasn't anywhere near as sunny as it looks.
First BBQ of the year.
Just started a massive new project today that (if all goes well) will be the best thing I've worked on in ages. Look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment