Monday, April 27, 2009

Grown Men Don't Fall in the River, Just Like That

Gosh, things have been hectic recently. Just finished something a little bit different (that I can't tell you about yet), working on something (that I'm waiting until it's done to tell you about) and about to do something that I'm sure you'll figure out eventually. ANYWAY. First actual colour film shot through the Halina.
Blossom near James' house.
Location scout on a miserable day in Sherwood Forest.
Shaun in Nottingham station on a sunny day.
Pop and William on William's birthday with another window reflection of me.
The big wheel thing. I'm starting to get the hang of this camera/my negative scanner now, so hopefully the next film will be awesome (or at least a bit better).
Unrelated, but this appeared in my inbox yesterday. I know it's a while away, but it'll be worth going to and those are my pictures right there. I'll probably be down to shoot some at the event, so come hang out!

No comments:

Post a Comment