Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome, Ghosts

Last night was the second bi-monthly Birobox Workshop, at The Malt Cross. The last one was a bit of a last-minute decision, so I didn't have my camera (I know, awful), but it was really good, so expectations were high!
Kate was my partner in crime for the evening. Looking rather lovely with pink flash.
Amy will most likely hate me for this. That's her dad's shoulder on the right. He was a cool guy.
Messy.

First up was Owen Baxter (hope I spelled that right), who made music using metronomes and many microphones.
We weren't really into the music, but it was pretty impressive.

Then came the Origamibiro Vs Joy of Box set.
They only had Tom and Jim last time. Having a third member really killed it.
Blurrrrr.
Annie MP came to say hello!

If you haven't already, check them out. They ruled.
Leo with the freshest bunch of colours of the night.
Then it was all over, sort of. Joseph and Ben brought me up to Rock City. I'm not sure who Sam's friends were, but they were all pretty cool.
Fist.
Totally digging this video at the moment. Watch in high quality or it's a bit rubbish.
Currently editing the studio shots from monday, but can't post them yet for obvious reasons.
Also longing to be at SXSW and trying to find SOMEONE who can get me one of these. Shout up if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment