Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Red Line Season

Last week most of Broadway went on a night out to The Malt Cross.
This was Boat to Row, who hadn't really played live before, but were really nice to listen to. I still hate the word 'nice' but I can't think of an appropriate other right now.
But that's not why we were there...
...we went to see House of Brothers and LJM!

I don't think I could ever get tired of photographing in The Malt Cross.

Cigarette break outside. I think this is when Amber showed up, but she wouldn't let me take her photo.
The non-smoking arm of Broadway (and Tray).
Mr. Dan Kemp.
Cherbourg headlined. They had quite an unusual sound, but definitely not bad unusual.
Donna and Kate developed a one hand clapping technique so Kate could drink my pint and show gratitude at the same time.



You know it's good when Matt's driven to lick face.
Cherbourg certainly had the hair for it.
He was so much more into the dancing than you can tell.
Nose.
See? Told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment