Sunday, November 16, 2008

You whistle, I'll shoot

Last monday, I was twenty years old. Yuck. Worth mentioning that photo credit for all of these goes to Joseph and Leo. I wasn't planning on being in any state to operate a camera and am very glad I made that decision.
After drinks in Broadway and Fashion, we found ourselves in Tantra. Abbey's going to hate this photo.

Blood comes back.
Cheesy smiles were most definitely the order of the evening.

I have no idea what that was about.

Next stop, Rock City. I was suitably hammered by this point.
So were Matt and Jo.

Joseph doing a face I don't think he's ever done before.
My eyes were clearly more drunk.


I think Leo's dance here defines how we were all feeling.
I don't know why he was there and not with us in the background.
All or Nothing/Fake Problems shots up later or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment