Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tail Swallower And Dove

I've been meaning to get these online for ages. Back in July when me and Bethany went to London, we took a trip to the Aquarium because Beth wanted to pet a ray. Don't ask.

It was a lovely day, so we went and laid in the sun for a bit first.
See what I mean?
Beth had some special thing to get in free, so it was extra good.
If you've ever tried to photograph fish, you'll realise how hard it is.

That guy in the middle knew what I was up to. Easter Island heads in central London.
The sharks were huge.
I think it's safe to say Bethany was loving it by this point.

It took ages to get this shot.
I wish I remember what all of the fish were. There were some REALLY pretty ones.
and really tiny ones.
These may (or may not) be Piranhas. Sadly, I didn't get a picture of Beth petting a ray, although she did manage it, even though it's not a petting pool anymore apparently. Anyone who's been there will know what I mean by that.

Shades.
Whilst we were waiting for Pop to finish work, we sat next to some crazy foreign people with a McFlurry and some pigeons came to pose for us.
Bigger post with recent London photos on the way and I'm most of the way through my Hustle shots now! Woo!

1 comment:

  1. I DID love that day :) thank you for taking me.
    xox

    ReplyDelete