Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Birthdays aren't one-day affairs these days.

Last saturday (the one before the one just gone), it was my birthday. So I went to London for a while.Lisa's lunch. Split birthday lunch between me and Donna.
My card from pop.
Jason came down that afternoon, so after several drinks in Clapham, me, him and dad went to see Heaven and Hell (which is basically Black Sabbath without being sued) at Wembley. The arena, not the stadium.
The stage setup was quite honestly the most over the top I've EVER seen. Just look at that drumkit.
The next day, we went out in Camden. James came along.
and so did Tom!
Pop.
Jeff looking like a warewolf. We'd had a lot to drink by this point.
Incidentally, I'm not sure how he spells his name, so if this is wrong, sorry!
Monday night was Cold War Kids at Shepherd's Bush Empire. Patrick Watson and his band supported, who were surprisingly good. They really grew on me.
Patrick Watson!
Lomo!
Cold War Kids totally kicked ass.

It was like a party up there.
Sticks in wine bottles and everything.
Tuesday. Last show. Saosin and Alexisonfire at Brixton Academy. The guitarist on the left bitch tossed his guitar through four loops, one after the other. Now that's talent!

Alexisonfire.
George ran out of mic cable upon climbing the PA.


I think that brings everything neatly up to the present!

No comments:

Post a Comment