Sunday, September 16, 2007

Derbyshire (day two)

After the previous night's antics, we were all feeling pretty drained and tired the next morning. It's probably worth mentioning that a lot of these photos weren't taken by me. As far as I know, Claire, Hollie and Alex were using my camera too, so credit to them where it's due!Joe.
Liam and me looking more than a little tired.

Jules liked the flowers.
Pete.
The ever lovely Hollie.













After walking for what seemed like forever, but wasn't actually that long at all, we crossed the river and sat down for some drawing and lunch.


When a blind man makes an attempt at stepping-stones, it's a crime NOT to take pictures.
He even drew himself an audience!



The sandwich I'm eating in the background of this tasted awful.
But the ducks liked it anyway.
I fell down this slope several times.
Boat-making!
My skull-leaf kicked ass.
Starting the boat race proved difficult for all those involved.
Our boat was pretty fast (and looked damn cool), until it lodged itself against a nearby rock.

Following the boats along the river.


Amy thinks she looks bad in photos, so she pulls faces to make up for it.
See what i mean?
Will joined in.
So did Pete.
Sheep can be annoying, but you've got to envy balls of that size.
We found a stuck sheep, but it was soon set free by hero of the day, Max.




Pete doing his best to open his eyes at the sun.

I think I was explaining something.

How Hollie can sleep like this was totally beyond any of us.

1 comment:

  1. Dovedale!?
    So many memories of that place, did you clime Thorpe Cloud?
    Monsieur Sharpe

    ReplyDelete